July 2, 2008

G-Unit Projected To Sell More Than 700k Units Of Their New Album Terminate On Sight


According to MediaTakeOut.com, the new G-Unit album (that was released yesterday!) is projected to sell well over what label execs had expected. How much more you ask? Over 700,000! Now, while I don't believe any of this bullshit to begin with, let me be the first to say that their is no way in hell this album comes close to those kind of numbers. That is, unless 50 (or the label) buys almost half of that number and I wouldn't be surprised if a bulk of that was the case. I guess it's a wait and see for now, but I'm expecting the album to fall between 200,00-320,000; and that's just being nice.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

just because you dont like g-unit dont mean 700,000 people dont and i'm a fan myself.

Post a Comment