July 1, 2008

New York Goes To Hollywood



[Click images for larger view]

I wouldn't necessarily call this "back my pouplar demand", but [for some reason] VH1 has green lit a new show featuring New York. Now, I don't particularly care for New York that much so I could care less, but is it me or does VH1 give everybody a show?

I'm so sick of "love" right now that it's not even funny, but I guess VH1 feels the same way because this is NOT I Love New York 3. Nope. Fresh over Tailor Made, New York has set her sights on Hollywood and this show will chronicle her attempt to become a starlet. Now, as intriguing as that may sound, I would much rather watch paint dry but that's just me. Yet and still, New York Goes To Hollywood is set to debut August 4th so check it out if you want. Lord knows I won't.



For your viewing pleasure, click here for more promo pics.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not really looking forward to it either... She's super dramatic. Entertaining? Yes. Annoying? Even more so. --D

Post a Comment