June 27, 2008

So, My ipod's Stuck on Forever by Chris Brown...

and at first, I hated this song with a passion; but, the more and more I listen to it, the more and more I like it! It's not like it's the greatest song in the world either, but just in watching the video the past couple of nights on BET Late; I just can't seem to get this damn song out of my head for the life of me.

For whatever reason, I absolutely love this song and it's been in constant rotation on my itunes/ipod. So much so, that I find myself eager to give Exclusive another [thorough] listen to see what else I may have missed the first time through. Yeah, yeah yeah, I realize "Forever" is on the re-release of Exclusive but, to be honest, I never really gave Exclusive a chance and I'm starting to regret that now. I mean, I felt this same away about "With You" and that's [now] one of my favorites also. Therefore, I can only imagine what else I've been missing out on.

Anyway, I just felt like I had to share that with you guys. It's nothing spectacular, journalistic, or anything like that; more random than anything. Long story short, Chris Brown is the truth and although I thought Trey Songz deserved the Best Male R&B award the other night, I can't even be mad that Chris took it home now. He deserved it, hands down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man i just dont understand why u like that song so much.

Aisha said...

i dont know about forever but,
Down which is pretty nice
and Hold Up
and You
thats about all i liked on that album

Post a Comment