September 18, 2008

Ludacris Covers Nov. Issue of XXL

How Ludacris goes unmentioned when it comes to being one of the top M.C.'s is beyond me, but maybe this new album Theater of the Mind will give him that push he needs.

Without question, the guy has been consistent since day one and I wish him all the success in the world. The only thing is, all these rumors of him putting the mic down for acting is damn near ludicrous (pun intended). I'm not saying that it's a bad idea, I'm just saying that the Luda I prefer is the one behind the mic. That's all.

Anyway, as you can tell, Luda is featured on the cover of next month's XXL; so be sure to pick up a copy when it hit's newsstands here shortly. In the meantime, Theater of the Mind is slated for November so be sure to cop that as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment