September 19, 2008

No "Swagga Like Us" For Paper Trail?

As it stands, T.I.'s Paper Trail is less than two weeks away and word on the street is that it will NOT feature the song "Swagga Like Us".

In case you haven't head, the song features Kanye West, Jay-Z, and Lil' Wayne (Click
here to listen) and is the absolute truth! Believe me when I say this, to have 4 artists of this calibur on one song is legendary; but as to why the song will not be featured on Paper Trail is beyond me.

A few conspiracy theories have been tossed around, but the most popular pertains to T.I. A lot of people think that since T.I. bodied everybody on the song, that an outcry has led to its removal but, really, does that make any sense? No, not even in the least bit so to each his own. I'm just upset that no clear, difinitive reason has been stated as to why; but maybe things will be cleared up here in the next few weeks. At least, one can only hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment