September 3, 2008

*When Gears Grind Slow


Gears of War 2 just won't come soon enough...It's funny, Gears of War was the first ever game I bought for the 360 but, honestly, I never gave it much of a chance. Sure, I played it here and there and enjoyed it for what it was; but, lately, I've started to have a difference of opinion.

Over the last few days, me and my homeboy Ralph have been addicted to this game! So much so, that maybe "addicted" would be an understatement. Regardless of the matter, we were really [both] into it and it became a matter of pride to complete it. Needless to say, we accomplished that goal with relative ease (it took a while but we got it done, no thanks to Ralph however. I like to think that I did most of the work, but I'm sure he'd beg to differ) and now this looooooong wait 'til November is eating me up inside. Well, not really, but you get the idea.

Basically, I really want to play part 2 and see where things go from there; but, I'm stuck with a month and 1/2 from that happening. Oh well, I guess Madden NFL 09 will hold me over until then. --Then again, I don't really have much of a choice now, do I?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man that game was great to play and need i remind you that it was I (ralph) that killed the last man on the game to beat the game because i am the best shooter alive lol!

Post a Comment