July 1, 2009

¤ I ♥ Chic-fil-A ¤

"My name is Trimaine Irby and I'm addicted to Chic-fil-A".

Sounds sort of like an A-A introduction, doesn't it? But, seriously though, I'm absolutely enamored when it comes to Chic-fil-A. Every time I go to Dothan, I try to make it a point to eat there and it makes no sense for us not to have one in Enterprise!

I mean, how "convenient" is it that we can have two pharmacy's right across from one another; yet, @ the same time, have a very limited selection when it comes to food? That shit makes no sense whatsoever and it bothers me because the closest Chic-fil-A is a tie between Dothan & Troy.

Quite the dilemma I mind you but I guess the silver lining in all this is that I plan to attend Troy in the fall...at least then I'll be able to enjoy Chic-fil-A @ my heart's discretion. I just feel like I shouldn't have to had settled in order to do so.

-T.I.

1 comments:

thuglife said...

man nobody cares about some damn chic-fil-A. EYE SOME POPEYES NIGGA LOL

Post a Comment