February 1, 2009

Jacki-O Covers Smooth Magazine

What little bit of relevance that Jacki-O once had, came and went with the release of her debut album, Poe Little Rich Girl. Featuring the controversial single "Pussy (Real Good)", Jacki's blatant attempt to shock the world came off as nonsensical and was even dismissed as most considered her to be a Trina wannabe.

Clearly, this struck a nerve as the two went back and forth for awhile over who, indeed, was the madam of Miami; but, really, who cares? If both of their bodies are as good as advertised, I could care less about the music.

Is that misogynistic of me? Slightly, in a way but, again, I could care less. Besides, as much as the two boast their sexual prowess on vinyl, you would think something as small as a little comment would not be taken as offensive. See my point?

Anyway, Jacki-O is apparently planning her return to the rap game and my thing is, how many people are [honestly] anticipating such a thing. Go ahead. I'll give you time to think about it... (...) ... (...) ... (...) ... (...). Exactly. Nobody. It just goes to show that sex sells and if a couple units are satisfactory for Jacki-O then so be it. I, for one, will not allow myself to buy into such a thing; however, in closing, is it me or is Jacki-O thicker than usual? Photoshop maybe?

[Click here to view Jacki-O's spread in Smooth Magazine]

0 comments:

Post a Comment