February 1, 2009

Kobe Bryant Covers Complex Magazine

There's nothing more satisfying than to see Kobe Bryant and the Los Angelas Lakers lose, but maybe that's just me. Truth be told, I've never been fond of Kobe and the Lakers [even in their glory days] so, as much as it pains me to see their rise to prominence once again, it's comforting to know that a big (3) in Boston exists and that teams like Orlando and Cleveland are equally hungry as well.

Let's face it. If healthy, the Lakers are the favorites to win it all this year; but something is telling me different. I don't know if it's intuition or what have you, but last night's injury to Andrew Bynum has nothing to do with it. I just feel like the Lakers are little too over hyped to be considered title contenders and only time will tell.

In the meantime, Kobe Bryant is featured on this month's Complex magazine so be sure to pick up a copy when it hits newsstands. Ironically enough, I think it will be a pretty good read. Go figure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment