December 7, 2007

Smooth & Deelishis

I’m not complaining but Deelishis is enjoying her little 15 minutes of fame, isn’t she? I never watched Flavor of Love and I absolutely refuse to but that’s besides the point, Deelishis is enjoying the “fruits of her labor” and soaking up every bit of the limelight.

It’s no secret why people love her either and when it’s all said and done she’ll be forgotten for the next pretty face but until that time comes, I’m guessing she’s focused on leaving us wanting more. She’s damn near graced every men’s magazine possible and her latest photo shoot was for Smooth magazine. Overall, the pics came out kind of hot but once you’ve seen one Deelishis picture, you’ve pretty much seen ’em all. Anyway, click on the link if you want to see the rest but in related news, word on the street is that Ms. New York may be pregnant. Not necessarily from one of the guy’s from her show but it’s just a rumor so take it or leave it. When/if I find out more, I’ll blog about it but until then I’m out.

For more of the Smooth magazine spread featuring Deelishis, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment