March 18, 2008

Houston, We Have A Problem


Maybe it's just me but am I the only one not impressed by this 22-game winning streak of the Houston Rockets? It's not that I don't realize how hard it is to win 22 straight games but is this really that big a deal? Last I checked, the Rockets haven't advanced past the first round in a while and until Tracy McGrady proves he can do otherwise, then all this would be for nothing.

As I write this, the Rockets are trying for win # 23 against the Boston Celtics but my personal opinion says that Boston will find a way to win the game. Regardless, it should make for a good watch but, basically, the whole purpose of this rant is to vent my disdain for people glorifying this winning streak. Houston is good, undoubtedly so, but they have to do it in the playoffs for things to be legit. Plain and simple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment