September 13, 2012

From Redbox To A Vending Machine That Serves Pizza...

This past summer I had the pleasure to intern at the Johnson Center for the Arts in Troy and whenever I would have free time, I would spend a majority of it on the internet as I would complete work/assignments and I remember coming across a strange piece of news about a new kind of vending machine that would be rolling out into the U.S. that would serve pizza.

As unbelievable as that sounds, my curiosity could only be tempered by watching the video above and, even now, I'm still in disbelief as to how far technology has advanced to where we can seemingly get damn near anything out of a vending machine nowadays.Candy and sodas were one thing, but who would've ever imagined that video rentals, Proactiv, and pizza would eventually follow suit?

0 comments:

Post a Comment