September 15, 2012

Texas Chainsaw 3D [Trailer]

I remember Trey Songz announcing on 106 & Park a few weeks back that he would be involved in a new Texas Chainsaw Massacre project and as skeptical as I was about the premise of that, my opinion has changed only slightly after watching the trailer. You see, I'm not much of a fan of a franchise jumping all over the place and, certainly, the Texas Chainsaw Massacre has had a very interesting run in theaters; but why a direct sequel to the 1974 original is just now being made is beyond me. If anything, this idea should've come a long time ago, but I'm not going to nitpick about the matter. Texas Chainsaw 3D arrives in theaters on January 4 and stars Alexandra Daddario, Tania Raymonds, Scott Eastwood, and Trey Songz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment