September 15, 2012

This Is What 2 Chainz's Girl Looks Like

Click image for larger view
If you're like me, then you've noticed the love that 2 Chainz has in describing his idea of the perfect woman in his lyrics. As colorful as some of his commentary has been, I found this to be pretty funny on the part of XXL and that's saying a lot considering they've lacked a lot of creativity ever since the departure of former editor-in-chief's, Elliott Wilson and Datwon Thomas.

A lot of urban magazines have to be quite honest and it's disappointing to see the climate of the magazine industry take such a drastic turn toward irrelevancy, due mostly in part to the internet steadily growing to be the means for a lot of people when it comes to accessing news/content.

It wasn't always that way, I remember, and the thing that's lost in all of this is how reduced a magazine rating has become. 5 Mics in The Source used to mean "classic" in lot of our eyes; but ever since Lil' Kim was given the iconic rating for her "Naked Truth" album, it's only been since given out twice and some would even argue that the value of the rating has been tainted.

Obviously, my position is that of the latter but I'll address my further reasoning behind that in a future post. As bonus, I've included a more "telling", NSFW video of what 2 Chainz's girl may REALLY look like. No need to thank me, either. You're welcome.

[Click HERE to view video]

0 comments:

Post a Comment