June 1, 2009

¤ Audio Delight @ Low Fidelity | Beats by Dr. Dre ¤

I can't even begin to describe how dope these Beats by Dr. Dre headphones are but, trust me, I'm more than happy with the current pair of Skullcandy that I already own.

Besides, the hefty price tag of $399.95 is a little out of my price range. Maybe if they were a little cheaper I would splurge and buy 'em for myself, but I just can't see myself spending "x" amount of dollars on something as frivolous as headphones. I can think of more important things to invest my money in but, still, that doesn't mean I would pass them up as present. My birthday is right around the corner you know (July 26th); so if anybody wants to get 'em for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Then again, who am I kidding? Even I wouldn't spend that much money on someone for their birthday, so the last thing I expect to get is some Beats by Dr. Dre headphones. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice. But how naive would it be for me to actually believe that I was getting a pair as a present? Exactly...

Truth be told, I'll be in New York for my birthday, anyway, and I can just imagine how much fun that will be. I'm headed up there to see my uncle, Jim Rice, get inducted into the Baseball Hall Of Fame and, personally, I think it was long overdue. And what do you know...he's getting inducted on my birthday (it's my cousin's as well) no less so it's going to be all the more special. ( ....pause...) It would be even better if he bought me those headphones, too, now that I think about it; but, hey, a guy can dream can't he?

1 comments:

RDF said...

hey man i have never noticed but they are some nice head phones. i hope somebody can buy the for you one day

Post a Comment