November 15, 2007

Raunchy Rebellious


With thanksgiving less than a week away, there’s plenty of things I’m thankful for but none more than for Jay-Z finding Rihanna. Although she can’t really sing or do much else, I’d have to say that her status as “eye candy” is well established. I mean, look at her in these scans from the latest issue of You magazine. I can think of a bunch of adjectives to describe these pictures but none would be even remotely decent for a website of this nature.

All jokes aside, Rihanna looks hot and the pictorial came out tasteful if anything else but there’s just something about Rihanna that I can’t quite put my finger on. I realize that as an artist her credibility isn’t winning over fans due to the fact that she’s not much of a singer but “Umbrella” was a hit and I’m still scratching my head as to why? Think about it, just imagine Rihanna singing that song acapella. Thought about it yet? Yeah…shit doesn’t sound too good, huh? I’m not gonna lie, the song was catchy and I’ll admit that I caught myself singing along as well but the only good thing about the whole damn song was that it made for one hell of a video. Am I right? Of course I’m right and I dare someone to say differently but all that is irrelevant right now anyway. Rihanna is an entertainer to the definition and as long as she continues to preserve her sexy, I’m sure fans will continue to buy into Ms. S.O.S. Lord knows I have so dammit, Rihanna,…I hate that I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment