November 18, 2007

That's So Raven


Other than Oprah Winfrey, the only other person I would want to be married to right now is the beautiful Raven Symone. I’m not sure how accurate this is but I read somewhere that she has an estimated net worth of $400 million so whoever said money can’t buy happiness, probably never had any. I’m not saying that her money would be what I was after because I could care less about that, her looks alone would be enough for me but it’s not like having $400 million somewhere would hurt. Anyway, check out these pics of Raven at an event for Cosmo. I think they came out pretty well and that they highlight Raven in all her glory but maybe that’s just me. A lot of people have been checking for Raven ever since she became legal, which is kind of sick if you’re a middle age guy watching her show on Disney, but that’s a whole ‘nother topic so I’m just glad that me and her are the same age.



0 comments:

Post a Comment