November 27, 2007

R.I.P. Sean Taylor [Apr. 1st, 1983-Nov. 27th, 2008]

It’s a sad day in the NFL and being a fan it makes me angry over the tragedy that has taken the life of the Redskins Sean Taylor. I can only imagine the heartbreak and pain his family must be going through but none of that justifies the pointless actions of another that took this young man’s life. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the Redskins seeing that I’m a fan of the Eagles but none of that matters when it comes to something like this. No matter who you are, you feel for what people are going through and I’m sure his family and teammates are going to be in for a good ordeal of grief. On behalf of myself and The Faded Ink, I would like to send condolences to the family of Sean Taylor and to say that even in times of darkness, the light is always at the end of the tunnel. May he rest in peace and may his memory live on for all eternity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment