February 11, 2008

Flavor of Love 3



I guess if at first you don’t succeed try again, but this is starting to get ridiculous. Now, I’ve never watched a season of Flavor of Love but I’m sure I’m not missing much. I’m not knocking anybody who does but how many times are we gonna be reduced to the same ’ol recycled crap that VH1 is starting to put out. Just because Flavor of Love was mildly successful doesn’t mean that any of use were interested in seeing Brett Michaels, Tila Tequila, and New York find love as well. All of this shit is basically the same show, just with different washed up people with no talent so it just doesn’t make sense to me that people actually watch.

To each its own I suppose, but I just had to write about this when I saw that the new season of Flavor of Love premiers tonight on VH1. The casting call special for this was kinda entertaining, I’ll admit, but it’s just sad knowing what some of these women are willing to do to “be” with Flav. Don’t any of these women have any respect for themselves? Or better yet, do they know what Flavor Flav looks like? Dude is ugly as hell and that’s being blunt but who cares? Half the girls that come on the show are only looking for their 15 minutes of fame but I really think that this whole love thing is starting to overstay its welcome. All these love shows have made me lovesick and if I see one more season of this crap, I swear I’mma throw up.

Sorry for the visuals but you gotta feel me on this. Reality TV is ruining the general public and the more we feed into it, the more we’re subjecting ourselves to in the future. The solution? Be creative and craft something for a change instead of being cheap. Then again that would require a thought, or innovation, and apparently Hollywood has been too far corrupted by the almighty dollar to do such a thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment