February 1, 2008

Who’s That Girl?--Chelsea “Diznee” Daniels

I’m not gonna sit here and pretend like I know anything about this girl because I don’t. All I know is that she looks good and I figured I’d share my thoughts instead. Now, I realize that most girls that look too good to be true are probably a product of photoshop but I think this girl is all natural. Yeah, yeah yeah, the picture to the left says otherwise but I found her OFFICIAL MySpace page and her personal pics tell a whole ‘nother story. Anyway, I think it’s cool that modeling is not her main goal and that she’s focused on being a newscaster/television host, so props on having a dream outside of her body. Whatever she does in life will be a success, at least that’s the vibe I get from her, but it all comes back to looks. This girl is a 10...hands down.

As a bonus, I found this video on smartenupnas.com and I figured I’d share it as a common thread to this blog post. It features Diznee in a photo shoot for some magazine, I think for Show magazine, I’m not sure. Anyway, enjoy and for more info on Diznee, check out her MySpace page by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment