February 15, 2008

Ooh La La

Sports Illustrated has kinda fallen off, in my opinion, but I think these pics of La La Vasquez may change my mind. I dug the recent swimsuit issue, a while back, that featured Beyonce and this latest spread only moves things back in the right direction. My only question is, why hasn't Carmelo wifed this girl yet? They've been engaged for like forever and a day. It just really bothers me because he's letting all this go to waste and leaving the door open for another man to come in between them, when/if things start to go sour. Then again (pauses to contemplate)...forget about everything I just said. Carmelo, continue to do what you want because dreams do come true and after these pics, I know one wish that's moved to the top of my list.




0 comments:

Post a Comment