August 24, 2009

Gabrielle Union Covers Essence Magazine

I had to do a double take almost when I pulled this latest issue of Essence magazine out of my mailbox...simply because this looks nothing like the Gabrielle Union I know. Either she's on that same shit Michael Jackson was on or somebody over @ Essence got a little too creative with the photo shop. You tell me.

Either way, Gabrielle Union has always struck me as this actress with all the talent in the world but, for some reason, she never maximizes her potential. All she does are these low budget, BET Blackbuster movies with Morris Chestnut and that kind of thing can get you typecast real quick.

Hopefully she smartens up while she still has the looks to pull it off but, if not, at least we still have people like Taraji P. Henson that are actually stepping out and exploring Hollywood outside of the BET audience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment