August 8, 2009

Maliah Michele Covers Smooth

[Click here to view more pics]

This may just be a prime example of an over usage of photo shop, but it's not like I'm complaining or anything like that. If anything, I'm already aware that girls like this don't exist; and if they do, I have yet to see one that looks as good in person as the ones I come across airbrushed on the various websites I surf through [almost] on a daily basis.

But does that make it anymore right to exploit it on my very own website? Of course, not. But, then again, it is my website and I can post whatever the hell I want.

Anyway, Maliah Michele has been doing her thing for quite some time now and she always delivers when it comes to the pictorials. This latest issue of Smooth being no different. However, don't take my word for it. Click the link above to view more pics but be sure to go pick up the new issue of Smooth, also, when it hits newsstands here shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment