August 5, 2009

Kid Cudi Covers Complex

Kid Cudi is one of the more "down to earth" artists that I happen to be a fan of, but sometimes his music is a little too far out there. Even for my tastes. Be that as it may, he still remains a dope artist in my eyes and the more music of his that I discover, the more in tune I become with what exactly he's trying to say.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I understand it all. If anything, I'm more confused afterward than I was before I even listened. But, still, I think it's pretty cool how he doesn't conform for his fan base. Instead, he simply makes music for himself and could care less if anybody else feels it or not. That kind of mindset will get him far in this industry and I guarantee you that's why a lot of people are starting to get behind him. I, myself, included.

In the meantime, Kid Cudi shares the cover of Complex with Keri Hilson this month so be sure to check for it when it hits newsstands here shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment