January 5, 2009

Daddy's Little Girls

It's strange. I never understood why people loved Run's House but, as of late, it seems like it's all I ever watch. Call it a change of heart, if you will, but it's just something about this show that makes you not want to look away. Every frame grabs you and pulls you in and as you eagerly wait as to what will happen next, the anticipation just kills you.

Ok. Maybe I'm being a little too melodramatic but, real talk, I have been addicted to Run's House. I've tivo'd all the older episodes, or what have you, and I watch 'em like every day. Besides, the more and more I watch, the more and more I freakin' love it!

Anyway, as much as I'm becoming a fan of Run's House, I think I'm even more excited about this upcoming spin off that will focus on Angela and Vanessa. Appropriately titled Daddy's Girls, the show will revolve around Angela and Vanessa's lives in L.A. as they work on their pastry line.

Set to premiere tonight, Daddy's Girls will make for some entertaining television and will be sure to make up for that God awful 50 Cent bullshit. Did anybody even watch that show? Hell, I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. Whatever the case, be sure to tune in tonight @ 9 and, afterwards, feel free to comment on what you thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now before i comment on this blog i just wanna say as the number one fan and biggest supporter of thefadedink, i'm a very glad to see it return and i can only hope that there will be more blogs this year than last. but i love this show too. ive been a fan since day one just like ive been a fan of this blogspot since day one

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're back!

I really do enjoy reading about your view on things.

Thank you for not giving up.

And about Run's House, Um.. It's ALWAYS been great. I'm glad you finally realized it though. I feel like less of a loner now. Lol.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE BOTH OF THEM. HOWEVER I DO FEEL AS IF THERE TRYIN TO BE BLACK VIRGINS OF THE HILTON SISTERS.

!!#NEVERDALESS!!#

Post a Comment