January 5, 2009

*ÇåñÐ¥ Çðå†êÐ HêåÐþhðñê§

Truth be told, I've had my eye on some Skullcandy Headphones for quite some time now; but always shied away simple because of the fact that they were rather pricey. Needless to say, I knew I would probably never give in and buy them for myself but, when you have friends like I do, things tend to work themselves out so you won't have to.

That's right! I, Trimaine Irby, am the proud owner of a pair of Skullcandy Headphones and declare this the best Christmas gift ever. Ever since I got 'em, I swear I've used them like everyday; and the thing I love most, is the sound quality. Not since my original ipod buds have I enjoyed such comfort/familiarity and, for that, a HUGE thanks goes out to the folks that got 'em for me: Ralph and Erica. I love you guys and, just so you know, I appreciate this from the bottom of my heart. No one's ever given me exactly what I wanted during this time of the year and, for once, I feel like a million bucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it must be a great feeling when your real friends do something nice for you!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you!!

What color are they??

Post a Comment