January 1, 2009

Milani Rose is 2008's Web Girl of the Year (KING)


Maybe it was her 4-foot-9 frame and 34D-26-40 measurements that helped Milani Rose be crowned 2008’s Web Girl of the Year but, next to Jesikah Maximus (F.Y.I., she came a close second; she lost by a mere 7 votes. Can you believe it?) I can’t think of any other internet model that made an impact. Outside of Diznee, whom I personally think should’ve won, Milani has had quite the year as far as exposure is concerned; so, honestly, I can’t even be mad about this selection. Ms. Rose has definitely earned the crown from last year’s winner, Robin V., and I’m sure this will not only broaden her [ever-growing] fan base but open up many doors as well. Congrats and shout out to KING Magazine! But, damn, can Diznee get some love, please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment