January 2, 2009

Scarlett Johansson Covers Cosmo

Scarlet Johansson doesn’t really have a hold on me like she use to and I think it has to do with the fact that she got married. Ever since she became the property of Ryan Reynolds, the attraction I had towards her has fizzled and I’m not exactly sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.

Some would probably call it a sign of maturity, I suppose, but I’m not exactly sure how to feel to be honest. Don't get it twisted...I'd still wife her if I had the chance to, but it's not like I'm making it my #1 priority to make that happen.

Which it was. At one time or another, I mind you; but those thoughts have no relevance whatsover anymore, so let the record show otherwise.

Anyway, as you can see, Scarlett is gracing this month's Cosmo so be sure to go pick up a copy when it hits newsstands. Also, The Spirit is in theaters now as well, so go check that out too. Just be warned, it's not particularly a good movie; although, a sultry Eva Mendes makes it all the more watchable.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HER

!!#NEVERDALESS!!#

Post a Comment