January 7, 2009

Beyoncé | Portrait of a Lady Pictorial


[Click here for more images from the pictorial]
I'm really feeling this alter ego of Beyoncé, if I must say so myself. Not only is she sexy, but the intrigue that comes along with her is what makes her even more attractive. Sure, she's still Beyoncé at the end of the day and I get that, but Sasha Fierce is on a whole 'nother level. Anyway, click above on the link to check out more from this pictorial [that ran last month] and hit me up with some feedback.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG SASHA IS THE SHIT. I LOVE EVERY PHOTO OF HER. YEA, WE ALL KNOW. SHE IS STILL BEYONCE BUT SASHA IS SO MUCH BETTER.


!!#NEVERDALESS!!#

dayana said...

I really like her like this, too.

She's smokey and eccentric ..
it ind of lures you more into her. Mysterious, sexy, everything. I'm really enjoying this side of her.

Post a Comment