November 1, 2008

Nasty | Naughty

[Click images for larger view]
It seem like only yesterday that Christina Aguilera was the anti-Britney but, even now, her raunchiness has surpassed that of Ms. Spears. Let's face it. Everybody knew somewhere deep down that Christina had it in her all along and when that song "Dirty" came out, it was all the confirmation that we needed.

Yet and still, Christina has remained opened when it comes to sexuality and the pics above accentuate that fact. Not that I'm saying anything's wrong with that, but what about these suggest that they are in promotion of a greatest hits CD? Exactly. Nothing. I rest my case.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHEN DA HOLD THING HAPPEN BACK IN THE DAY WITH CHRISTINA N BRITNEY. I WAS DA BIGGEST CHRISTINA FAN. THESE DAYS I STILL LOVE HER VOICE BUT I'M SO TEAM BRITNEY.

Post a Comment