November 3, 2008

Britney Spears Circus Cover/Tracklisting


[Click image for larger view]
I'm not particularly a fan of Britney Spears, but I'm feeling the direction she's going with her career. For a while, all seemed lost and I, for one, doubted her resilience to pull everything back together; but she's done so quite nicely.

From what I hear, this upcoming album of hers, Circus, is highly anticipated following her critically acclaimed return disc, Blackout, so we'll see how everything pans out here in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, peep the cover and let me know what you think. It's a little overly airbrushed if you ask me, but other than that I think it fits with her whole circus theme. Kinda. In a way, at least.

Tracklisting for Circus, Album Due Dec. 2nd, 2008
Womanizer
Circus
Out From Under
Kill The Lights
Shattered Glass
If U Seek Amy
Unusual You
Blur
Mmm Papi
Mannequin
Lace and Leather
My Baby
Radar [Bonus Track]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO TRUE AOUT THE ALBUM COVER....I DON'T READY LIKE DA COVER. I FEEL IT COULD'VE BEEN MORE EDGER!!! HELLO TO THE NEW "QUEEN OF POP" MS.BRITNEY SPEARS

Anonymous said...

I am soo Excited!!!

Can't wait...

I hope Peebs gets me the CD, Lol.

If not, I'll get it for him :]

Yay!!

Post a Comment