November 5, 2008

Kim Kardashian Covers Vegas Magazine

I'm kind of indifferent almost when it comes to Kim Kardashian and her exploits, but maybe that has something to do with the fact that I've already seen her naked. I don't know what it is, but celebrities just have this "glow" about 'em that's indescribable; and, with Kim Kardashian, that glow faded long before she subsequently spread for Playboy.

Her infamous sex tape will be her crowning achievement, I'll bet, and other than her ass, what else is this broad famous for? Screwing Reggie Bush? That, my friend, is nothing to be proud of because football fans know Reggie hasn't been quite the same player since laying down with Kim K. His glory days at USC haven't translated over into the NFL and a lot of people are considering him a huge bust. I, for one, remain hesitant to call him that just yet; but I do admit that his level of focus is not the same and that Kim is partly to blame.

Anyway, Kim is featured on the cover of this month's Vegas magazine and I'm really feeling this cover. Kim still has a little appeal to me so, by that, I feel slightly obligated to post this. Whatever the case, let me know what you guys think and be sure to pick up a copy when it hits newsstands here shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment