November 1, 2008

Slam's Starting 5




[Click images for larger view]
The NBA season is well under way, yet it seems like it took forever to get here. As you can tell, I'm a little bothered about this; but never mind me, or even my opinion for that matter. The only thing I'm focused on is whether or not my Denver Nuggets will FINALLY break through this year, however, with them trading away their best defensive player in Marcus Camby; I highly doubt a championship banner will be raised in the Pepsi arena any time soon.

Oh well, this year should be as good as last year and I'm quite intrigued to see how things will play out. Will the Celtics repeat? Was L.A.'s return to prominence a fluke? These and many other questions will be answered as the season progresses but, in the meantime, check out the new cover of Slam magazine. As you can see, it's a special collector's cover edition and features a nice assortment of NBA All-Stars. It'll only be available for a limited time, so cop all 5 while you're at it. You know you want to.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a heck of a starting 5 there lead by kobe. but i think the lakers will win it all this year

Post a Comment