August 2, 2008

I ♥ Rosario Dawson


[Click images for larger view]
God, I love this woman! I really do. It's not even the fact that she has a bangin' body (trust me, looks are not everything) but, more so that Rosario seems like a pretty down ass chick. She's almost like one of the guys with the personality she puts off and when you combine that with how sexy she is, I think you have everything a guy can ask for in a girl. Well, at least everything I could ask for a in a girl.

Anyway, peep these pics I came across a while ago but never had time to post. Rosario is lookin' mad sexy here and I dare anybody to say differently, but enough about my secret wants and desires. There's more where this came from (click here) and trust me, you want to see more. God, knows I want to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment