October 7, 2011

Drake | Headlines [Video]

.

The video for "Headlines" premiered today on 106 & Park but, luckily, I was able to catch it on Sunday when Drake premiered it on his website. All that said, the more and more that I watch this video I can't help but think about all the Illuminati undertones that it is carrying and it's crazy because I've never bought into any of that nonsense to begin with. People have too much time on their hands if you ask me but, nonetheless, I'm really feeling the direction that Drake is taking with this sophomore album of his. Take Care is shaping up to be a much more concentrated effort than his debut and, from what I have heard so far (i.e. "Marvin's Room", "Dreams Money Can Buy", "Club Paradise", "Headlines", "Free Spirit"), I'm anxious to see what the overall response will be from the critics and naysayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment