October 9, 2011

La La Vasquez Stripped Down To Her Bra × Panties On ‘La La’s Full Court Life’

[Click HERE to watch the video of La La stripping down to her bra x panties]
I don't watch VH1 often but, when I do, it pays off when moments like the one that happened a week or so ago on "La La's Full Court Life" become viral. I wasn't able to catch the actual episode due to a heavy load of homework that night but, for those that missed it, La La and a few of her friends have come up with a plan to lose weight and, in order to set their starting points, decide to step on a scale to be able to better measure their progress. 

From there, La La strips down to her bra and panties, revealing quite a bit for a reality TV show, and, if I can just say so myself, she has one AMAZING body. She always has, in my opinion, and the thing that I don't get is how comfortable Carmelo Anthony could be with all this?! Lord knows that if I were married to this woman that I wouldn't want to share any of this with the world, but I think it says a lot about La La, in a sense, that she's comfortable enough with her body to be this open. I wish a lot more women were less self-conscience in this way about their body; but, then again, not many come close to La La and, Charlie Sheen aside, Carmelo Anthony is definitely winning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment