October 1, 2008

Christina Milian Inks Deal With MySpace Records

Although her departure from Def Jam was less than graceful, Christina Milian has found a new recording home in that of MySpace Records. Now, as much as I’m a fan of hers, I’m excited that she’ll finally have the creative direction/control that she didn‘t have at Def Jam; but, to be honest, I could care less about this whole situation to begin with. None of her albums have ever lived up to their billing and only moderately have they ever been worth it. Trust me, me and my wallet know that for sure.

Anyway, as far as details are concerned, her upcoming album is still in the early stages and is scheduled for a release sometime next spring. In the meantime, the lead single “Me Against The World” will debut on MySpace on October 6th, so be on the lookout for that as well.

Other than that, I hope Christina will make the most of this opportunity and that it proves to be a success; but only time will tell. At the moment, my gut instinct is saying that it won’t, but I’d much rather see how things play out before adding my two cents. That being said, I wish Christina the best of luck and we’ll see which kind manifests itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment