October 6, 2008

Hoopz Loves Money

Well, after it was all said and done, Hoopz proved otherwise that she loved money the most. Although it was a close race between her and White Boy, Hoopz prevailed and, finally, put an end to this awful, awful show.

Let's be clear for a second. I Love Money, by no means, is worthy of air time and I, for one, am glad to see it come to an end. Still, something tells me a second season will be greenlit into production and just the thought of that is making me sick to my stomach. All this celeb-reality crap is annoying and getting played out; so instead of focusing on all that bubblegum bullshit, VH1 should try to be original for once and stop jockin' MTV.

Anyway, enough of me ranting. Hoopz did her thing and, for that, I can't be mad. She looked good doing it, too; but that, that's a completly different story and I'll save that for another blog in the near future LOL. Oh well, be sure to check out the finale if you didn't catch it. It'll be on ALL week. You can damn near count on that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment