October 13, 2008

The Dream Preps Sophomore Effort, Love Vs. Money Slated For Release This December

With a successful debut already under his belt, it would seem only fitting that a follow-up would be eagerly anticipated. Tentatively titled Love Vs. Money, The-Dream is set to return this Winter and I, for one, can't wait. I absolutly loved Love/Hate, so best believe I'll be checking for this when it drops.

In my opinion, a lot of people sleep on The-Dream and I've never been able to understand why. His songwriting ability is unmatched, when it comes to making hits, and give or take a few minor annoyances (i.e. his tendency to say "aye" in every freakin' song), this guy is absolutely legit. For what it's worth, this new album should be his coming out party so, hopefully, people will start to take notice. If not, the current fanbase that The-Dream has will love and support him all the same; so let me be the first to say, Dream, keep doing your thing.

1 comments:

neverdaless said...

Man i love the music this young man make write.

Post a Comment