October 8, 2008

Halle Berry Covers Esquire


[Click images for larger view]
I almost forgot how sexy Halle Berry was but, rest assured, I'm back in my right mind. These new pics from Esquire was exactly what I needed to place her [back] in my top 10; so, if this is a sign of things to come, I can only hope for more provocativeness.

I know what you're thinking. That's such a "typical" guy thing to say and you're right, I agree. The thing is, last time I checked, I am a guy so kick rocks for those who wanna hate on my inner most desires. I'm only human alright and for me to say that Halle Berry looks damn good is not blasphemy. Ok? Some people would argue differently, but I don't have time for any of that nonsense. Instead, do yourself a favor and check out the new issue of Esquire when it hits newsstands here shortly.

1 comments:

neverdaless said...

Hallie is still on top of her game even after givin birth to her cute baby.

Post a Comment