October 8, 2008

Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds Tied The Knot

I've been putting this post off for almost a week now, but I feel as though I can ignore it no longer. Besides, as much as I'm distraught over this, nothing I can do can change things and I guess that's the thing that's been back and forth in my mind all week. It's like this...

For those that know me, you're all well aware that I'm absolutely obsessed with Scarlett Johansson; so, to hear that she's [now] married to Ryan Reynolds is just heartbreaking. Not only that, but just to imagine her and Ryan making this whole thing official just makes me sick to my stomach. Therefore, excuse me as I throw up yet again.

Why? Why would she want to get married to someone now, when what we have was already being set for the future? Was it something I said? Was it something I did? I can only imagine the possibilities and/or the scenarios that led to this result, but my only saving grace in the matter is that it's a Hollywood marriage. Meaning, give or take a few months and Scarlett will be back on the open market.

To say I can't wait would be an understatement but, in the meantime, I guess I still have Rosario Dawson and Raven Symone. Either/or I'm still in great shape so, Scarlett, enjoy it while it lasts. Your 15 minutes of Hollywood wedding bliss and blunder will come crashing down just like all the many before it. It's only a matter of time. And guess what? I'm countin'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine what I would do if Enrique or Shia got married. So.. I'm sorry man. Let's hope for bad sex and a quick divorce.

neverdaless said...

Omg this lady here is one of the most sexiest and talentive actress out the in da game right now. Sorry Lindsey Lohan

Post a Comment