October 6, 2008

Reagen Gomez Covers KING

The Parent Hood seems like ages ago, but my has little Zaria grown up. No longer is she the innocent little girl we watched growing up, but it's not like that's a bad thing. I'm more than pleased with the woman that she's grown into and I'm also happy that she's starting to get her own shine.

Aside from a few small roles here and there, Reagen Gomez has never really been given the opportunity to show off her talent, but I think all that is about to change. She recently appeared in the video for T.I.'s "Whatever You Like" video and that little bit of exposure may just be what she needs.

As you can see, she is also gracing the cover of the upcoming KING magazine and I truly feel that this is a good look for her. Not only does it shed the "innocent" stigma that was placed in the minds of fans watching her growing up, but it also symbolizes her transition into womanhood. Wouldn't you agree?

Anyway, be on the lookout for the new issue of KING magazine when it hits newsstands later this month and be sure to pick up a copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment