April 25, 2009

Teyana Taylor Is Legal!


For some strange reason, I kind of have this thing for Teyana Taylor. Odd, I know, but sometimes things are better left unexplained. That being said, I realize she turned 18 in December but, damn, I didn't know she got down like this. I'm so use to seeing her dressed down and what not, but it's nice to see her accentuate the makings of her. Anyway, I'm sure it was a sad day for pedophiles around the world; but, at least, I'M still close enough in age to appreciate such a thing. Ya dig?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So i was sad this morning when i woke up and there wasnt an update and still no sign of jam.. yeah alright.. ill holla at you later you better hurry up i need to read something good cause all these old ones are getting boring to read over and over again.

Post a Comment