April 4, 2009

Dangerously In Love

What is it with network TV reality stars and their nude pasts? It seems like every show has at least one or two cast members who have either posed nude or have been exposed and VH1's For The Love of Ray J is no exception.

As most of you know, Danger is currently on this season of For The Love Of Ray J and has been "interesting" to say the least. Not only has she come off as crazy but the mere fact that gossip mills are running rampant that she may be pregnant by Ray J is all the makings for an eventual spin-off sometime down the road. Which, I'm sure, VH1 actively pursued in the event that she doesn't win the show.

Yet and still, I'm a little bothered by what I came across and, as chauvinistic as it sounds, I'm somewhat disappointed to say the least. These pics did absolutely nothing for me and maybe it's because I just don't find Danger to be the least bit attractive. I just figured everything was one click of the mouse away so feel free to take a look for yourself and I'll allow you to be the judge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment