April 10, 2009

Eddie Murphy Lost For Letting Mel B. Go

You know what I don't understand. How could somebody as successful as Eddie Murphy have all the money in the world, yet not want one of the greatest gifts known to man in Mel B? It makes no sense whatsoever and regardless of whether it was a matter of love or not, sometimes swallowing your pride can go a long way.

Trust me, I would not think twice if given the chance with Mel; but, let's be real for a second, my heart is with Scarlett Johansson. Not to mention, I'm kind of also torn between Rosario Dawson and Raven-Symoné and to choose would be splitting hairs. What can I say? I'm a closet womanizer. Sue me.

That's not to say that I don't appreciate women. In fact, wholeheartedly I do. It just so happens that I hold these three to a higher standard. Is it wrong of me to feel as though nobody will ever measure up? Sure it is, but in the words of Drake, "It's not the way it has to go/it's just what I prefer". Words to live by, indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment