April 24, 2009

Ciara's Wet Dream

[Click image for larger view]
I genuinely have a love/hate relationship when it comes to Ciara. On one hand, I think she's superbly talented in spite of the constant criticism she tends to receive; but, on the other, I think she relies too heavily on sex appeal in order to sell records. It's kind of like a double edge sword, I suppose, and I guess the only balance between the two is that she has somehow milked her career thus far to be three albums deep.

A testament nonetheless, Ciara is featured in this month's Men's Health Magazine and, as you can tell, the spread is (*surprise* surprise*) slightly provocative to say the least. In the meantime, Ciara's is gearing up to release her third album, Fantasy Ride, on May 5th so be sure to check for that as well.

[Click here to view Ciara's spread in Men's Health Magazine]


0 comments:

Post a Comment