April 3, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Leaks Online

Less than 4 weeks away from it's scheduled release date, an unfinished print of X-Men Orginis: Wolverine has been leaked online.

Now, being the admitted pirate that I am, I would usually jump all over something like this; however, a part of me is kind of upset that things like this happen. Don't get it twisted, I have no qualms whatsoever about seeing a movie early, but my thing is some movies are actually worth the price of admission and I would rather take part in the "movie going" experience than to sit in front of my computer and enjoy something of lesser quality. To each his own I suppose...so to the 75,000 that chose to forego the $7 bucks or so they would've had to pay on May 1st to see this movie, I guess this is directed towards you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment