October 11, 2010

Diana Taurasi Covers ESPN The Magazine's Body Issue

I don't think I've ever seen Diana Taurasi look this gorgeous and that's saying a lot, considering she's a WNBA player. The knock for most of them is that skill comes before appearance but, last I checked, they're still women at the end of the day and it's refreshing to see how some of them can look off the court. Especially Diana Taurasi.

Truthfully speaking, I've kind of always had a thing for her ever since she was at UConn. But, then, Candace Parker came about and I kind of just lost sight of all that. Call it what you want but I'm attracted to what I'm attracted to and you really can't go wrong with either one if you ask me.

Anyway, ESPN does a great job with their Body issue so I'm really looking forward to see what other athletes will decide to take it all off for the camera. Last year, the highlight for me was Serena Williams; so, hopefully, Candace Parker will come around and decide to follow in her footsteps one day. It's the least she could do considering she's either always hurt or pregnant.

In the meantime, however, this year's Body issue includes athletes such as: Amar'e Stoudemire, Tim Howard, and the USA Women's Water Polo Team. Be sure to look for it when it hits newsstands but, if you're like me and can't wait, I've included a video that entails a behind the scenes look of this year's Body issue being put together. Courtesy, of course, of ESPN.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment