October 23, 2010

Melyssa Ford Covers KING Magazine's Winter Issue

I usually don't agree for the sake of argument, but I find it hard to disagree here with KING magazine's proclamation of Melyssa Ford as "The Legend".

Without question she's had one of the more prominent careers for a video girl and, arguably, she helped pave the way for some of these other video girls who have since made a name for themselves.

My only gripe, however, has to do with KING magazine itself. I understand that it's hard for newspapers/magazines to sell nowadays; but, I for one, am not feeling this "Women of KING" format.

I absolutely hate it if I'm being honest and a return to the old format is long overdue. Whether that will ever happen remains to be seen, but it's not like I don't appreciate a Melyssa Ford cover! I'd take that any day and, trust me, once you see some of these pictures (click here) you'll understand why.

Now, if only KING would smarten up and do a spread with Montana DeLeon...

[Click here for a Royal Peek of KING's upcoming Winter issue]

0 comments:

Post a Comment