October 12, 2010

This Ain't Sesame Street XXX

I remember hearing about this a couple weeks back and I just knew that Saturday Night Live was going to have a field day with this one.

First things first, I am not a fan of Katy Perry. I think she has no talent whatsoever but, then again, it's no secret, also, that part of my disdain for her has to do with Maxim placing her #1 in their Hot 100.

There are so many other women that deserve that over her but, to Maxim's credit, I can't be mad when a pair of Double D's create this much controversy.



As for the Sesame Street episode (click here to view) that was pulled, I watched it for myself and saw nothing wrong. A little big of cleavage has never hurt anybody and, last I checked, there are far worse things on TV that "some" of these mothers need to be more concerned about.

For instance: CSI, NCIS, & Criminal Minds. All of these shows are graphic in detail but, yet, I'm supposed to believe that Katy Perry's boobs pose that much of a problem? As nice as they are, I don't think so. Whatever disconnect there seems to be here is something that needs to be addressed; but, thankfully for SNL, they know exactly how to lighten the mood.

I just find it funny that none of the Dad's took offense to this. Just goes to show how simple men really are, I suppose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment